He asked tearfully, "Daddy, do I have a broken bone?".
I got a bit concerned, but he wasn't screaming in pain like a kid normally would if they had a broken bone. I asked if he was hurt and he said he was fine and I asked why he though he had a broken bone, he demonstrated tilting his head to the side and said it made a noise last time he did it, so he thought he broke a bone. I reassured him that he didn't break a bone and he probably just heard a pop like when you pop your knuckles. Then I demonstrated the sound by popping my fingers repeatedly. That brought a smile to his face and he got excited hearing the noise from my fingers.
Funny noises and not having to go to the hospital cheer a kid up quick.

No comments:
Post a Comment