Nightly, after his bath, Ollie has one request. He wants to JAMMY FIGHT! This involves him and his sister wrestling with their Dad while he tickles them so much it makes Tickle Me Elmo look like a wimp. It always has to be in Tori's room as per Ollie's instructions. I think he likes it because I can toss him on the top bunk and shove him under the bed without much of a problem. It seems to make it more fun for him. His sister likes me to pretend to sleep and have me do the same while Ollie tries to jump on me from all angles.Most of the time the Jammy fight ends within 30 minutes or when it changes to hide and seek. It ends when it changes to hide and seek because Ollie doesn't like to be scared when I jump out at them, so his brave sister is left to find me alone. She finds it fun.
There have been a few instances of injury. Ollie bumping his head on the bed frame, me dropping him on his head while flipping him around, but there have been no trips to the hospital and I hope to keep it that way. Especially since he insists we do this every night. I've had to say not a few nights like last night where he threw up a little bit of his dinner and then wanted to fight. I didn't want to be covered in vomit, so I told him he had to wait until tonight. Saturday night I begged off due to my back already being sore from lifting the toilet to replace the gasket and bolts. I'm getting old and sore from simple things, but the Jammy Fight must continue according to Master Ollie.
No comments:
Post a Comment