November 10, 2007

Movie Buddies

Ollie has started to watch more non-animated movies lately. He loved Wild Hogs, Pirates of the Caribbean and most recently Transformers. The only problem he has with these is that he can't watch them the first time by himself. Some of it is scary to him. Usually one of us watches it with him. He provides play-by-play commentary and asks all kinds of questions about the movie. He especially wanted to know where the other transformers were who weren't on the screen at the time...every 5 minutes!

Last night he tried to watch Spider-Man 3 by himself. He got about 15 minutes in before he got scared, so he went back to watching animated shows. We made a deal that after we cleaned the house tonight we'd watch Spider-Man together. I'm trying to get him to go see Bee Movie, but he isn't too convinced. I don't think he likes the theatre experience too much. Maybe I'll get him to go this weekend with the bribery of popcorn or candy

No comments: