
May 24, 2007
Naughty
Ollie has been asserting himself lately and this has resulted in him throwing lots of temper tantrums and getting into major trouble. Last night, he threw a fit three times at the grocery store. It all started with me having no change to get him some runts. He threw a massive fit and I had to carry him down an empty aisle and talk to him in a corner. In the cereal aisle, we fought again and I counted to five before he decided I meant business. He got into trouble again when I was bagging groceries and he tried to go out of the grocery store by himself with his sister in tow! At home, Mean Mama came out and he got swatted for another fit. Time to get tough before he turns into a demon.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment