Ollie got to see his 2nd movie in a theatre. The first was Happy Feet, the second, a rebirth from his parents childhood TMNT. He was excited to go and ready to see it. He sat in his seat when we first entered the theatre. Once the first preview started for Live Free Die Hard he was ready to leave. After a bit of telling him to quiet down and the rest of the previews, he settled in to the movie.
He whispered a bit during the movie and about what was happening on the screen. About 20 minutes into the movie he had to sit on my lap and remained there for the rest of the movie. He never really hid his eyes during the movie and seemed to enjoy it all. When we exited the theatre he exclaimed, "That was the best movie ever!".
I took him to the bathroom before we left the theatre, while I was using the bathroom Ollie checked out the stalls. Luckily no one was in them or Ollie would've gotten a shock and so would have the occupant. Instead he crawled on the floor between them. That was so much better.
Overall, he had a good time and I'm sure we'll go see Shrek the Third later this summer. I'm sure there are other movies he'll want to see when he sees another preview.
No comments:
Post a Comment