When we got up this morning, we went to the store to get Ollie a few things to take to the sitter's to share for his birthday. This morning he insisted on Apples, Bananas and cupcakes. At least he is thinking about eating healthy food. While we were at the store, he also picked out a birthday cake with balloons on it. He loves balloons and they were the default winner. For his birthday he will have balloons, paper hats, horns, cake and a trip to the zoo. His presents this year consist of Toy Story merchandise. A second (purple) Buzz, 2 Jessie's, Bullseye and another Woody. For a 10 year old movie, there is still a lot of toys to buy. Hopefully he is as happy tomorrow as he was eating this spaghetti.



On another note, as I was tucking Ollie in bed, I told him I loved him. He told me he loved me too. I said, good night, see you tomorrow and he repeated it back to me. Sometimes your kids are the cutest things in the world and this was one of those times.
No comments:
Post a Comment