September 15, 2005

The Good Times Have Stopped

We had several nights of rest alone in our own bed. Last night that all changed. Ollie was up at 1:30 and in our bed with us. Good things don't last forever and I guess 3 days is the limit. While he rolled, his mom and I were relegated to the 1 inch section on the sides of the bed. Of course, he had to sleep on top of the covers, which pulled the covers off me! I slept the rest of the night in the Homer bed. I wish there was a way we could keep him in there all night all the time. Maybe by his 3rd birthday, he'll be able to stay in his bed all night as well as be potty trained. We can hope for miracles.

This weekend we are off to see his cousin Tyler baptized. I'm sure he'll sleep with us. The good thing about trips is that they tire him out more than usual. He should have fun for the entire trip. The traveling isn't fun for him, so we are going to try and time it so he takes a nap for most of the traveling. I hope he isn't wired after sitting for so long, but as toddlers usually are wired, I won't be surprised when he is extremely active.

No comments: